Friday, January 30, 2009

Four Months In 125 Words - Or Less

Four months without an entry. Not the best way to build one's blog readership. Reasons? In addition to the expected activity related to moving in and settling in:
  • Sick - flu, flu again, double ear infections, temporary but significant hearing loss, fluid drained from my knees - twice!
  • Loss of Deb, my dear and much loved friend of 32 years.
  • Holidays! Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year & MLK!
  • Time spent with family!!! The primary reason I made this move!!
  • Visits back to Maine & southern New Hampshire
Having summarized the last four months I can finally move forward! One writing block overcome! I feel another one settling in already.

1 comment:

Nicoleliza said...

You're back to blogging! Nice new design :) There certainly were a lot of things that kept you away from here-- but I'm glad one was me, he he :)