Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend In Maine

For the moment, don't take this blog title, Notes From New Haven, too literally. I'm still in Maine. The move happens the end of this month.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the logistics of moving. And, I'm doing what I always do when I feel overwhelmed: I am procrastinating.

I planned to really, actually, finally start this weekend. However, it's Labor Day weekend, my last as a resident of Maine and the weather is fine. So yesterday, I walked Crescent Beach then sat in shade of the Lighthouse Museum at Spring Point reading and watching the activity on the water. Maine is truly a beautiful, wonderful place and I am one lucky woman to have lived here all these years!

Today I had to start up this blog. Now I have a few hours of work to do for my paying job. After that, I need to cook or I'll eat horribly all week.

Next weekend, I'll really, finally, actually start then. Really!

No comments: